About this activity
What to do
Get ready to live through an experience that will awaken all your senses by reserving your place in Sensoria Land Of Senses Costa Rica. This activity will allow you to enjoy an entire day getting to know the flora and fauna of the Rincon de la Vieja National Park, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Let your explorer's spirit out, as you hike the hidden jungle trails home to exotic species, including colorful birds such as emerald toucans and Amazonian motmots, as well as kinkajous (a type of carnivorous mammal related to raccoons and coatis). With an extension of more than 32,000 acres, it is no wonder that this is home to a wide range of species.
You will not be able to believe the majestic natural beauty of the rainforest, with bright blue waterfalls and two volcanoes. For relaxation, there is nothing better than the thermal waters of the pools, immersed in a magical environment. And before heading back, enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by the splendor of the jungle.
What to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Additional money for personal expenses
About this ticket
Ticket fare: Sensoria Land Of Senses
Transfer: Included , we pick you up and drop you at Hotel lobby
Minimum Age to Participate: 6+
Languages: English, Français,
Not Included in this fare:
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
Things to know
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Snack or boxed lunch
- Entrance fee
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any service not specified in the activity.
- The use of safety equipment according to the activity is not optional.
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol or any type of drug/stimulant are not allowed to participate in any of the activities.
- The use of the facilities is under the responsibility of each visitor, who is also liable for any accidents and/or injuries that may occur. This tour is not recommended for people with mobility restrictions, heart and/or respiratory problems, or pregnant women.
Conditions for children:
- Minors must be supervised by their parents or guardians at all times.
Cameras and professional equipmentl: N/A
- Wheelchair access is not available.
Note: For activities where transportation is included, please contact us to confirm pick up time.